Do you love toy photography? Do you want to connect and learn from other toy photographers? Then I invite you to join me for a super fun and inspiring 12 week workshop where we will explore the intersection of play and photography. Learn and grow through creating and sharing your toy photography in a supportive and encouraging space.
I know how hard it can be to keep the creative energy flowing, especially in the middle of a global pandemic. But what happens when you surround yourself with a dedicated group of creatives? Everyone of them interested in growing, learning and sharing just like you? I can tell you what happens: Magic!
This really has been the most amazing 12 weeks, and was so much more than a “toy photography workshop”. It has given me so much to think about and so many ideas to explore, and I can’t wait to continue the journey. – Chellie, March 2021
To facilitate the magic I designed a 12 week workshop that deals with many of the topics I’ve wrestled with over the years:
- Where do ideas come from?
- How can play have a positive effect on our lives.
- How to connect deeply with your audience.
- Gain confidence in your photography skills.
- Learn to appreciate the inevitable ups and downs of the creative journey.
- Step into your creative power.
Play and creativity are so important but can be overlooked as we meet the daily demands of life. When you allow play to be a priority, you build resilience to the daily stresses of life. Play, and it’s close cousin humor, bring a healthy perspective to our lives.
During our 12 weeks together we will explore:
- personal values and how they shape our creations
- where ideas spring from
- the importance of setting aside time and space for yourself
- various tools and exercises to help your get unstuck
I learnt so much about my ability and about my creativeness through out the workshop as well as finding out that I have so many ideas inside me… – Nicole, March 2021
If you would like more information about this super fun and life changing workshop, please contact me. If you’re ready to commit, the next workshop begins on March 20th. Space is limited to six people per workshop.
I look forward to going on this exciting journey with you!
“I have taken other classes on creativity but something about your approach is completely different and I “see” now what’s been missing in my photography.” Jane S., January 2021
The next workshop opportunities –
- Creating with Intention September 7th, 2021. 8:00am PST / 11pm EST
- Creating with Intention September 15th, 2021 3:00pm PST / 6pm EST
- More Creating with Intention September 9th, 2021 Time, TBD
Cost: $500 US
If this sounds interesting but you don’t know where to start…start here. Based on your answers I will contact you and we can decide the best way to proceed together.
I also offer creativity development on an individual basis. You can find more information on this program here.