I’ve designed a 12 week workshop to facilitate creating images with intention. By drawing from my own creative journey and my life coaching training we will take a deep dive into the ‘why’ of our creativity. Here is a list of a few of the ideas we will be looking at as the group takes on the weekly challenges. A combination of photo and written assignments are designed to facilitate discussion and a deeper understanding of our drive to create.
- Where do ideas come from?
- How can play have a positive effect on our lives.
- How to connect deeply with your audience.
- Gain confidence in your photography skills.
- Learn to appreciate the inevitable ups and downs of the creative journey.
- Step into your creative power.
There will be plenty of opportunity to share images and your experience with this supportive and creative group. The focus of the 12 sessions will be on the underlying creative experience. But there will also be opportunities to stretch your photography skills and learn the basics of toy photography.
“Geez, we’ve only had one class and I am rethinking my whole approach to photography!” – Jane S., January 2021