If you loved Creating with Intention or Inside Out you’ll love Storytelling! This will be another step in your storytelling journey. Hopefully one that will provide you with even more tools to pull from as you create original and unuque stories!
In this six-week workshop we will take a look at the basic building blocks of a story.
We will also be looking at:
- The Hero’s Journey
- Character Archetypes
- Story Archetypes
- How visual storytelling is different from a traditional written form
You will leave this workshop with a greater understanding of how to:
- Create a unique character
- Design a visual language to describe your charector
- Use stories to connect with your audience
- Move through space and time using ‘closure’
- Use your photography tools to influence your audience’s reaction
If you would like to be notified the next time this workshop is offered please contact me.
Thanks very much for all of your help and support during this course. It’s been really fun and I’ve learned a lot. Apart from anything else, I’m feeling a lot more confident about trying out new things and feeling like I can achieve things that would have previously seemed so daunting. – Keeley, June 2021